Monday, April 7, 2008


New stats and update!








Again


I


Cannot



get

rid

of

this

extra

space

with

a

table!




UGH!!















4/7/08GabrielNicholas
Height26 3/8 = 25% 26 1/8 = 18%
Weight18lb 7oz = 50%18lb = 40%
Head Circumference17 7/8 = 70%17 6/8 = 60%
Overall Percentage83rd percentile83rd percentile


The babies are getting so big - too big! I actually watched Nick roll from back to front yesterday. I've seen them roll from front to back a hundred times, but thay decided to wait on the other way. Kurt says he has seen Gabey do it too.


They have had brown rice cereal, egg yolks, avocado, green beans, peas, and Kurt snuck in some pears one day. Were going to try yogurt tonight or tomorrow.


I think they must have had a growth spurt or we were way off on sizing last month. They are now in size 3 diapers, and atleast size 9 month clothing.


No teeth yet!


I'm desperately trying to find something to get my huge video files on here. They're so cute!

0 comments:

 
Photomomma © 2007 *Feito por Templates para Você*